The Eurasian Orthopedic Forum program includedover 600 reports in 17 sections
The program of the Eurasian Orthopedic Forum has been published. 17 sections will be covered by over 600 reports, one third of them by foreign experts. The greatest number of reports will be presented by scientists and doctors from Russia, Uzbekistan, China, Armenia, Iran, Korea, and Germany.
Moscow, Russia, 16 June 2017 – The Organization Committee of the Eurasian Orthopedic Forum has finished the configuration of the program. It is published on the official website of the event and includes over 600 reports in 17 sections along with over 40 symposium and master classes.
Roughly one third of reports, over 200, will be made by foreign doctors and scientists. The most speakers will represent the science and practice of Uzbekistan (25), China (21), Armenia (20), Iran (12), Singapore (8), Korea (7), the UK (7), India (6), Germany (5), Israel (4) and Kazakhstan (4). In total 165 participants from 28 countries will speak at the event. Russia will be represented by over 650 speakers.
“This balance between Russian and foreign speakers reflects the EOF focus on Southeast Asian technologies, which are the least studied ones yet. However, we find the experience of other countries no less topical, as integrating the best practices is essential for the development of modern medicine,” said NikolayGoncharov, a member of the EOF Organization Committee, the Executive Board Chairman at the Association of Traumatologists and Orthopedists of Russia.
Mr. Goncharov also noted that the EOF will become the largest professional meeting of orthopedic traumatologists from Asia and Europe. Guests from Australia, North America and even Africa also expressed their intention to take part.
The EOF includes 17 sections. Their preliminary programs can be found at the EOF official website www.eoforum.ru:
- Anesthesiology and Resuscitation in Traumatology and Orthopedics
- Orthopedic combat injuries
- Contradictions and Controversial Issues in Modern Spinal Surgery
- Children’s Traumatology and Orthopedics
- Topical issues of medical care organization and delivery to injured people with traumas during emergencies (Disaster Medicine)
- Microsurgery of peripheral nerves in traumatology and orthopedics
- Multidisciplinary Approach to Comprehensive Rehabilitation
- Organizational, Financial and Economic Aspects of Traumatology and Orthopedics
- Reconstructive and Reparative and Plastic Surgery
- Radiology in Traumatology and Orthopedics
- Sports Traumatology and Arthroscopy
- Injury of Upper Limb
- Injury of Lower Limb and Pelvis
- Surgery of Foot and Ankle
- Knee Joint Arthroplasty
- Hip Arthroplasty
- Oncology and Bone Disease
The Eurasian Orthopedic Forum taking place on 29 and 30 June 2017 in Moscow will bring together government authorities, medical professionals and businessmen to discuss what is crucial to develop a modern and innovative healthcare industry. The Forum will have the Ministry of Health and the Ministry of Industry and Trade as the official supporters, and the representatives of the Ministry of Labor and Social Protection, the Ministry of Defense, both Houses of the Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation, and the Moscow City Health Department as its participants. Entrepreneurs from Russia and other countries will present joint orthopedics and traumatology projects.
The EOF will gather over 3,000 participants from Russia, Southeast and Central Asia, Middle East, Europe and America. Over 200 meetings related to 20 research and practical areas, as well as a 4,000 sq.m exhibition are scheduled.