Kolkata Docs calls off the one week long strike after meeting the CM
Highlights of Mamta-Doctors meeting
- CM Mamta Banerjee agreed to allow live telecast of the meeting but only one local channel is allowed for covering it.
- Before meeting doctors’ representative
said they have full faith in stste administration.
- CM West Bengal alongwith WB Health Secretary,Minister of State for Health and other state official held meeting with 31 junior doctor.
- Mamta Govt. agrees to enhance security at hospitals, will deploy one nodal officer with additional 125 police personnel inside NRS Hospital.
- CM also instructed Commissioner of Police to take quick action when such attacks are anticipated.
- Only two kin will be allowed with patient at night.
- Mamta Banerjee accepted the demand of Junior Doctors of setting Grievances Redressal Unit in all West Bengal Hospitals.