‘COLLABORATING FOR PATIENT CENTRIC HEALTHCARE’
Indian health care is divided into 2 segments; public and private. The public segment addresses the secondary & tertiary patient care with a focus of providing basic primary healthcare center (PHC’s) in rural areas, the private sector facilitates healthcare to the majority of secondary, tertiary & quaternary care based in metro cities & tier 1 & 2 cities.
Health care industry in India is growing at a rapid pace, currently the sector is evaluated as a USD 158 billion industry and is expected to reach USD 280 billion by 2020. Over the last decade the Country has witnessed an approximate of USD 5.25 billion FDI’s coming in for the hospitals and diagnostic industry which also includes signing of around 23 deals worth of US$ 679 million, together with new initiatives taken by the government, like Ayushman Bharat-National Health Protection Mission, Mission Indradhanush.
Besides the medical tourism in India is a growing sector and is estimated to achieve a 22 – 25 percent growth rate, whereas the hospital industry is expected to reach Rs. 8.6 trillion by 2022 from the present Rs. 4 trillion at a CAGR of 16-17 %. Most important upcoming technologies like advanced recording systems, IOT and artificial intelligence coming into hospital industry, will help reduce the risk of patient care.
The Economic Times, in conjunction with its institutional partners, advisory team and its editorial board members are delighted to announce the 2nd edition of ET-Hospital Strategic Management Summit 2019 at The Hyatt Regency in Mumbai on 25th March 2019.
Themed “Collaborating for Patient Centric Healthcare”. The conference lays emphasis on collaborations, which is gaining momentum in almost every sphere of business, where each organization focuses on its core while aggregating partners who have that feature as their core. The ET-HSMS 2019 is designed to explore the developments in the space along with the bottlenecks and issues faced during the execution and implementation of these developments including disruptions and future trends.
This summit will witness the participation of 250+ delegates comprising MD’s, CEO’s, Hospital Administrators, Medical Directors, CFOs, CIO’s, Procurement, Nursing heads from leading and emerging facilities, Industry Associations, Experts, Government representatives, Policy makers, Pharma, Medical Device & Diagnostics Companies across India, come together to discuss growth and the future of industry.
Some of the key topics for discussions includes:
- Patient centric healthcare system and profitability
- Regulations in creating a path for better hospital management
- Ensuring profitability through optimum patient care
- Maximizing Patient Experience – Planning, Designing and Operation
- Acquiring, Retaining and Retraining Human Capital
- Healthcare Deals – An Investors Perspective
As an outcome from these discussions, we expect to deliver an ROI based evaluation of learnings that will go a long way in aiding other organizations seeking similar solutions, imbibe first-hand accounts from industry along with a showcase from industry disrupters.
The conference will also include industry specific topic wise discussions, that lead will lead on to closed room workshops on specific topics all delivered by a single vendor from that category. The more obvious pieces of the healthcare services puzzle are turnkey project management (planning, design, budgeting, project management and execution) will also be discussed here.
To allow for this, we are incorporating specialty wise sessions for practitioner’s, delivered by experts from the field. Another key aspect of discussions will include managing the healthcare services delivered by some of the renowned medical facilities. Our esteemed speakers include:
- Rajit Mehta, CEO and Managing Director, Max Healthcare
- Ameera Shah, Promoter & MD, Metropolis Healthcare
- K. Ravindranath, Founder & Chairman, Global Hospitals
- Tarang Gianchandani, CEO, Sir HN Reliance Foundation Hospital
- Mudit Saxena, Partner, MD and CEO, Ovum Hospitals
- Naveen Nishchal, Healthcare Delivery Specialist, Co-Founder Meddo-Network of Clinics, Co-Founder Cygnus Hospitals, Chairman- Voice of Healthcare
- Yateesh Wahaal, Executive Director, Nayati Healthcare
- Preet Matani, Director, PwC
- P.M Bhujang, President, Association of Hospitals
- Gautam Khanna, CEO, P.D Hinduja Hospital
- Hemant Deshmukh, Head, KEM Hospital
- Neeraj Lal, Cluster Head & Vice President, Rainbow Children’s Hospitals
- B.K Rao, Chairman, National Accreditation Board
- Shamit Manchanda, Chairman, IIA
- Parag Rindani, Head, Wockhardt Hospitals
- Manoj Gupta, Country Head Human Resources, Columbia Asia Hospitals
- Ram Natesan, Group COO, SRM Institute of Medical Health Sciences & Research
- S. R. Krishnadas, Director Human Resource, Aravind Eye Care System
- Neil Sequeira, Vice President – Human Resources and Administration, Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital
- Meena Ganesh, Co-Founder, MD & CEO, Portea Medical
- Kapil Khandelwal, Managing Partner, El-Toro India Healthcare Opportunities Fund
- Puncham Mukim, Managing Director, Everstone Capital
- Devdutt Marathe, Principal, Apax Partners
- Rohan Suri, Principal, KKR
- Gaurav Marathe, Managing Director, Lincoln International
- Vaidison Krishnamurty, Partner, Deals – PwC
About Times Strategic Solutions Limited
Times Strategic Solutions Ltd., functional under the brand name ET Edge, is an Economic Times initiative founded to empower multiple industries and segments by sharing critical business knowledge through strategic conferences and summits. Encompassing the Indian business vista, ET Edge strives to bring together visionaries and key leaders on its knowledge platforms to create social and business ecology conducive to the positive changes required by the industry. The main aim of this initiative is to channel global business intelligence through summits and conferences in overarching lectures, hands-on workshops, panels, roundtables and case studies.