9th MT India Healthcare Award 2018
- Kolkata Hospital Organises Basic Upper Limb, Hand Injuries Course for Ortho Surgeons, Trainees
- Doctors at BR Life Kalinga Hospital Save the Life of a 106- Year-Old
- Industry should set up online portal to facilitate international patients – Commerce Secretary
- A brain dead person can save more than 7 lives through organ donation
- North India Leads the New Health Trends in the Country with Maximum Consumption of Protein: A Survey Report by AS-IT-IS
- 8th Annual Indian Obstetrics & Gynaecology (IOG) Dr Stya Paul Awards
- MEDICA and COMPAMED Hold their own in a Challenging and Demanding Market Environment
- Freedom from Diabetes Organized its Annual Mega Event for Diabetics – “Muktotsav 2019”
- TRR Network Declared the Winners of the Better India Healthcare Awards, 2019 in New Delhi
- The 13th edition of CPhI & P-MEC India Expo leads the transformation in the global Pharmaceutical space
- MEDICAL FAIR THAILAND breaks multiple attendance and participation records at its 9th edition
- 6th PharmaMed HD- Transforming the perception of Indian Healthcare Industry
- Int’l Health-Tech Conference CAHOTECH 2019 to be held at IIT Chennai from Sept 27-28, 2019
Healthcare Infrastructure & IT
Post Of Day
Medgate Today Magazine gets National Healthcare Excellence Award for his rich contribution to Indian healthcare industry for past 10 years. Shri Chetan Chouhan, cricketer-turned-politician ,Ex...
Senior BJP leaders from Bihar and other provinces attended Chuda curd banquet at Delhi residence of Union Minister of State for Health Shri Ashwini Kumar Choubey
Everyone tasted the traditional dish.A sweet family meeting was organized on the auspicious occasion of Makar Sankranti in Delhi, the official residence of Shri Ashwini Kumar Choubey, Union...
NATHEALTH signs MoU with Association of Healthcare Providers (India) (AHPI) to boost Information Sharing, PPP & Advocacy to collaborate and achieve Quality Healthcare for all citizens in in India. This brings together a network of over 15,000 hospitals, labs and diagnostics chains, healthcare service providers, equipment manufacturers, investors, knowledge partners, technology providers and innovators into a unified platform
India is home to a whopping 69.2 million people suffering from Diabetes and is anticipated to rise to as much as 123.4 million by 2040. The major point of concern is that it is not just a burden for...
Blood Smear Review following Automation Testing: Does the “Standard Criteria for Action” really exist?
Automated hematology analyzers were introduced, around half a century ago, which are getting evolved and sophisticated with time. Manual techniques, especially to prepare a stained blood film and...
We continued to serve our customers with top-notch after-sales service and it still remains one of our key differentiators in the markets that we serve
Q1. Congratulations for an excellent 2019, Please let us know your key achievements in 2019?2019 on the business front was a roller coaster ride. The first six months were strong however the...
‘International Arogya 2019’- 2nd International Exhibition & Conference on AYUSH & Wellness to begin from 19th December in Varanasi
The event, including an Exhibition and Conference, to be held across four days from December 19 – 22, 2019, at Varanasi’s Banaras Hindu UniversityJointly organized by Ministry of AYUSH,...
Delivers beauty using the goodness of Liposomal GlutathioneSignificantly improves skin tone and enhances glow and radiance within 4 weeksAdroit Biomed Ltd, a Mumbai based pharmaceutical and...
The Apeejay Stya and Svran Group organised the 8th Indian Obstetrics and Gynaecology (IOG) Dr Stya Paul Awards which have been instituted to recognise outstanding contributory articles published in...