9th MT India Healthcare Award 2018
- 65% counsellors in schools believed that students are not aware of the common mental illnesses cites study by – Fortis Mental Health Program
- Severe fragmentation responsible for poor performance of Indian healthcare: Yaduvendra Mathur, Special Secretary, NITI Aayog
- Improving Access to Mental Health with Tech
- Advances in Prostate Cancer
- Ayushman Bharat PM-JAY holds a two-day Arogya Manthan to mark completion of one year
- Freedom from Diabetes Organized its Annual Mega Event for Diabetics – “Muktotsav 2019”
- TRR Network Declared the Winners of the Better India Healthcare Awards, 2019 in New Delhi
- The 13th edition of CPhI & P-MEC India Expo leads the transformation in the global Pharmaceutical space
- MEDICAL FAIR THAILAND breaks multiple attendance and participation records at its 9th edition
- 6th PharmaMed HD- Transforming the perception of Indian Healthcare Industry
- Int’l Health-Tech Conference CAHOTECH 2019 to be held at IIT Chennai from Sept 27-28, 2019
- HealthHR 2019 – India’s first HealthHR conference explores the evolving role of HR in India’s fastest-growing industry
- Malaysian minister highlights potential of India-Malaysia rubber sector trade
Healthcare Infrastructure & IT
Post Of Day
Medgate Today Magazine gets National Healthcare Excellence Award for his rich contribution to Indian healthcare industry for past 10 years. Shri Chetan Chouhan, cricketer-turned-politician ,Ex...
Ensuring Rights Of Every Child Needs A Peoples’ Movement Says UNICEF, Marking 70 Years Of Partnership And Results For Children In India
UNICEF in India today celebrated 70 years of service for children in the country (1949-2019), marking its partnership with the Government of India working to realise rights for every child...
In healthcare today, medical laboratories are key partners in ensuring and maintaining patient safety, and it is seen that laboratory results influence approx. 70% of medical diagnosis. Maintaining...
Introduction:–The healthcare industry in India as well as globally has seen an accelerated growth during last decade. In context of Indian market, industry effort is to provide quality...
Dr Barnali has come a longway but she is still so full of dreams and aspirations for the future.“If you put passion and dedication in your work, it will give meaning to your life,” she...
‘International Arogya 2019’- 2nd International Exhibition & Conference on AYUSH & Wellness to begin from 19th December in Varanasi
The event, including an Exhibition and Conference, to be held across four days from December 19 – 22, 2019, at Varanasi’s Banaras Hindu UniversityJointly organized by Ministry of AYUSH,...
Arvi (arvi.in), a healthcare solution for senior citizens, launched recently in India. To begin with, the startup is currently offering its services in Telangana and Andhra Pradesh. The service...
The event felicitated diabetics who have reversed diabetes by passing the Glucose Tolerance Test (GTT)Freedom from Diabetes, which has brought hope, happiness and good health to thousands of...