9th MT India Healthcare Award 2018
- TRIVITRON INKS A STRATEGIC ALLIANCE WITH C-CAMP, AN INITIAITVE WITH DEPARTMENT OF BIOTECHNOLOGY, GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
- Immunotherapy with “Dendritic Cells”Helps Cancer Patients Row The Life Boat
- Microsoft and Apollo Hospitals introduce AI powered Cardiovascular Disease risk score
- Universal Health Coverage: everyone, everywhere
- NITI Aayog Member Dr. VK Paul to Inaugurate MTaI MedTekon 2018
- Malaysian minister highlights potential of India-Malaysia rubber sector trade
- Accelerated Healthcare Leadership Programme (AHLP) – 2019
- Ending Discrimination and Offering Psycho Social Support to Patients Are Key Elements in India’s Fight against Hepatitis B and C, say Experts at Institute of Liver & Biliary Sciences’ EMPATHY Conclave 2019
- Indian Pharma Expo (IPE) 2019” held on 16th, 17th & 18th July 2019 at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi
- A tech-enabled pharma supply chain management equals Safety, Quality and Efficacy for patients
- 2019 Taiwan Int’l Medical & Healthcare Exhibition
- Taiwan: Cradle of IOT and AI based future medical technologies
- Anti Private sentiment is going to harm the healthcare scenario of our country on a long run”, feels Dr Harsh Mahajan, at Voice of Healthcare Policy Meet.
Healthcare Infrastructure & IT
- New healthcare trends to hit the industry in 2019
- VRHEALTH BACKGROUNDER
- More Than 50% Doctors Believe Private Hospitals Have Better Standard Of Patient Care
- Healthcare services now to be operated on a Blockchain Technology: Healthureum
- Carestream’s Successful R&D Efforts Earn 36 U.S. Patents In 2017; 43 Additional Patents in Other Countries
Post Of Day
Dr Azad Moopen , Founder Chairman and Managing Director , Aster DM Healthcare It is very good to hear that we are striving to become a $ 5 Trillion economy soon. This will place...
Mr. Abhay Soi, Chairman, Max Healthcare inaugurates the centreRapid diagnostics for cancer detection; reports within the same day, including FNAC / Imaging results Screening packages...
In a remarkable new development that can be termed as a defining moment in Indian healthcare, the Sweden-based Medicover, one of Europe’s largest healthcare providers is making its foray into the...
To achieve the goal of Universal Health Coverage, healthcare sector has recently made serious efforts in terms of forging partnerships- both Public-Private and Private-Private. The focus of these...
Redefining quality in first point of patient carePathkind : Where quality is only reason & mission to be in businessDiaSys India is a global leader in the design and development of high...
Digital transformation and the transition to value-based care are pushing care providers to change their patient experience approach. As patient experience moves center stage at many of the...
Mr. Kunal Kishore Dhawan CEO - Navia Life CareIndian Healthcare sector is evolving rapidly after the introduction of new age technologies. The time has gone when the healthcare industry was...
Malaysia’s Primary Industries Minister Teresa Kok on Friday highlighted the significant potential for growth in India-Malaysia trade in the rubber sector due to India’s rapidly expanding...