9th MT India Healthcare Award 2018
- 26 young people with type 1 diabetes successfully surmount 13,000 ft., in‘India’s 2ndT1D Challenge 2018’
- OMRON healthcare India unveils its first experience centre to expand its retail footprint
- Smoking: A New Age Silent Killer
- Physiotherapy Conference opens in Dubai today
- Kauvery Hospital inaugurated Multi Specialty Hospital in Salem, TamilNadu
- MEDICAL FAIR THAILAND breaks multiple attendance and participation records at its 9th edition
- 6th PharmaMed HD- Transforming the perception of Indian Healthcare Industry
- Int’l Health-Tech Conference CAHOTECH 2019 to be held at IIT Chennai from Sept 27-28, 2019
- HealthHR 2019 – India’s first HealthHR conference explores the evolving role of HR in India’s fastest-growing industry
- Malaysian minister highlights potential of India-Malaysia rubber sector trade
- Accelerated Healthcare Leadership Programme (AHLP) – 2019
- Ending Discrimination and Offering Psycho Social Support to Patients Are Key Elements in India’s Fight against Hepatitis B and C, say Experts at Institute of Liver & Biliary Sciences’ EMPATHY Conclave 2019
- Indian Pharma Expo (IPE) 2019” held on 16th, 17th & 18th July 2019 at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi
Healthcare Infrastructure & IT
Post Of Day
Dr Azad Moopen , Founder Chairman and Managing Director , Aster DM Healthcare It is very good to hear that we are striving to become a $ 5 Trillion economy soon. This will place...
Fujifilm India and Max Healthcare join hands to train doctors in advance diagnostics and spread awareness about early detection of breast cancer
The brands have come together to train doctors in advance diagnostics Fujifilm installs 50 Micron digital Mammography machines at Max Healthcare for easy and accurate detection of cancerWith an...
Millions of Indians suffer from Knee Osteoarthritis (OA) which adversely affects their quality of life. Its prevalence in India is estimated to be nearly 29% (Pal et al, Indian Journal of...
According to 2018 Factsheet on Diet and Oral health by the World Health Organisation, an unhealthy diet and poor nutrition affect the teeth and growth of the jaws during development and later during...
Why and When Knee & Hip Replacement is Required. Which is the Most Efficient Technology for Knee & Hip Replacement- Dr Rajeev K Sharma
Ques.1 What are the conditions where a doctor suggests joint replacement like hip replacement & knee replacement?Ans1: Joint replacement surgery is advised to the patients with painful...
Digital transformation and the transition to value-based care are pushing care providers to change their patient experience approach. As patient experience moves center stage at many of the...
“This article originally appeared on https://www.alarisworld.com/en-inWhile going digital, one Indian healthcare company found that quality counts for information captureThe ClientA...
28 percent increase in visitors and growing international profileMEDICAL FAIR THAILAND 2019 proved to be a roaring success as it welcomed more than 11,525 trade visitors from over 70 countries...