Explore Priveda’s all-natural remedies for your body and mind
Many of us are facing health fitness due to excessive intake of food rich in carbohydrates which leads to overweight. Our nutritionists researched on Indian Food Culture and come up with the Priveda Vita Shake meal supplement, 4 ingredients formula with natural extracts like Garcinia Cambogia, moringa leaf, green tea, green coffee bean extracts, other necessary vitamins, and minerals.
Why protein is incredibly important for good health?
It’s a nutrient that must be consumed every day to meet your body’s needs.
The Dietary Reference Intake (DRI) for protein is 0.36 grams per pound of bodyweight or 0.8 grams per kilogram.
However, a lot of evidence supports a higher protein intake for weight loss and other health benefits.
- Protein serves a number of important functions in our body. It is made up of individual amino acids, including many that our body cannot create on its own.
- The ability of high-protein diets to decrease hunger, increase feelings of fullness, boost metabolic rate and protect muscle makes them effective for losing weight and improving body composition.
- Research suggests a high protein intake can help build muscle, protect against bone and muscle loss during aging and improve wound healing.
- Meals on a high-protein diet should include a moderate to a large serving of protein balanced with healthy carb and fat sources.
- Protein is an important nutrient, higher protein intake is linked to beneficial effects on appetite, weight, body composition, aging, and overall health.
- Calculating your protein needs, tracking your intake in a food diary and planning well-balanced meals will help you get the best results on a high-protein diet.
- To reap maximum benefits from a high-protein diet, spread your protein intake throughout the day, choose high-quality sources and balance your intake with healthy fats and carbs.
Protein’s beneficial effects and provides guidance for achieving the best results on a high-protein diet.
How Priveda Protein Vita Shake is effective for Weight Loss?
Research suggests that increasing your protein intake may have impressive effects on your appetite, metabolic rate, weight, and body composition.
Appetite and Fullness
Eating more protein may help suppress your hunger and appetite for hours after eating.
Protein increases the production of hormones like PYY and GLP-1, both of which help you feel full and satisfied. In addition, it helps reduce levels of ghrelin, also known as the “hunger hormone”
Due to these effects on appetite and fullness, a higher protein intake typically leads to a natural reduction in food intake.
Higher protein intake may increase the number of calories you burn.
Protein digestion appears to boost metabolic rate by an impressive 20–35%, compared to a 5–15% increase for digesting carbs or fat
In fact, several studies have found that when people eat diets high in protein, they end up burning more calories for several hours after eating
In a study of 10 healthy young women, consuming a high-protein diet for one day was shown to increase the metabolic rate after meals nearly twice as much as eating a high-carb diet for one day
Other Beneficial Effects of Protein
In addition to its favorable effects on weight, protein may help improve health in several other ways:
- Increase muscle mass: Studies have shown a higher protein intake can increase muscle size and strength when combined with resistance training
- Reduce muscle loss during aging: Many people lose muscle as they age. One study found that adding a daily protein shake helped protect muscle health in healthy older men and those with age-related muscle loss
- Strengthen bones: Higher protein intake may promote bone health. In one study, older women with the highest intake of animal protein experienced a whopping 69% reduced risk of hip fracture
- Improve wound healing: Studies have shown that high-protein diets can enhance the healing of wounds related to surgery or injury, including bedsores
Power of Protein
Our body uses protein to build and repair tissues and to make enzymes, hormones and other body chemicals. Protein is an important building block of bones, muscles, skin, and blood. It helps in reducing fat and weight loss. Protein serves a number of important functions in our body. It is made up of individual amino acids, including many that our body cannot create on its own. The ability of high-protein diets to decrease hunger improves the feeling of fullness, boost metabolism and protect muscles, which makes it effective for losing weight and enhancing body composition.
1 scoop(30 gms approx) of vita shake = 10.8 grams of protein
Main benefits of Vita shake
- Weight control management
- Increased Metabolic Activity
- No added sugar
- Rich chocolate Flavor
Vita shake natural Ingredients and their benefits
Garcinia Cambogia – Garcinia cambogia is a fruit that is native to India and Southeast Asia. Its outer skin contains a chemical called Hydro citric acid (HCA) which reduces appetite, Its extract helps in weight loss and control of cholesterol. It prevents excess carbohydrates from converting to fat.
Moringa Leaf – It is rich in healthy antioxidants and bioactive plant compounds. Moringa leaves are an excellent source of many vitamins and minerals like protein, vitamin B6, Vitamin C, Vitamin B2( riboflavin), vitamin A and magnesium. It lowers blood sugar levels and lowers cholesterol.
Green tea extract – Green tea is rich in antioxidants called catechins which are known to increase antioxidant capacity and protect against oxidative stress.
Green Coffe bean extract – Green Coffee beans are the world’s most popular weight loss supplements. It contains a substance called chlorogenic acid which is responsible for weight loss effects.
Priveda is brought to you by AUUR LIFESCIENCE PRIVATE LIMITED.
AUUR is an eCommerce company. We are a health supplement manufacturing & leading supplier of personal care & Healthcare Products, company, providing the best quality medicine based on ayurvedic roots and modern scientific research.
Priveda’s mission is to deliver high quality, all-natural and safe supplements to our customers for a healthier life. Our products meet the industry’s highest standards for safety and manufacturing. We believe healthy living comes from the inside, and wish to curate a satisfying experience and a destination for our customers.