HITLAB Announces 7th Annual International Innovators Summit, a Fully Virtual, 3-Day Digital Health Exposition
HITLAB’s annual summit will once again bring together leaders in life sciences, medicine, technology, venture capital, and solution design to discuss the development and diffusion of new digital solutions for pressing health issues on December
HITLAB’s annual summit will once again bring together leaders in life sciences, medicine, technology, venture capital, and solution design to discuss the development and diffusion of new digital solutions for pressing health issues on December 1, 2, & 3, 2020
New York, NY and New Delhi, India (PRUnderground) October 7th, 2020
HITLAB is excited to announce the 7th annual Innovators Summit is returning in 2020 as a completely virtual event. HITLAB’s 2020 Innovators Summit will be a unique, international, twenty-four-hour, three-day digital health showcase, delivered to your personal office on December 1st, 2nd, and 3rd.
This unique event includes three full days of virtual networking sessions, panel interviews, keynote addresses from industry leaders such as Merck, Johnson & Johnson, Novartis and many more. Each featured event is carefully curated for engaging an international audience of digital health experts.
HITLAB is pleased to introduce an international consortium of event sponsors and knowledge partners, reflective of the broad community of digital health experts and enthusiasts who will be attending the event. Joining the 2020 HITLAB Innovators Summit are Merck Global Health Innovation Fund, Livongo, Jacobs Technion-Cornell Institute at Cornell Tech, Ellipsis Health,Rock Health, New York City Economic Development Corporation (NYC EDC), and the Canadian Technology Accelerators (CTA), a global initiative led by the Government of Canada’s Trade Commissioner Service that launched its 2020 cohort of digital health innovators.
The event will be limited to the first thousand registrants, interested parties should RSVP today.
The 2020 Innovators Summit will welcome distinguished speakers from the World Health Organization, Merck, Novartis,Johnson & Johnson, Columbia Business School, IIT Delhi, SUNY Downstate, Cornell Tech, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare – Government of India, Ellipsis Health, Rock Health and many more.
The summit includes a unique and exclusive discussion on the first day, December 1, where a panel of Glen Tullman, Executive Chairman of Livongo, and Lee Shapiro, Chief Financial Officer of Livongo, are interviewed by Maureen Farrell, IPO Reporter for the Wall Street Journal.
Dr. Alex Cahana, founding member of the BTblock Health Group and UN/CEFACT Expert on Blockchain, will be hosting a panel discussion on “Blockchain and Healthcare: Evidence vs. Expectation.” Joining him are Heather Flannery, Founder and CEO of ConSensys Health, Vadim Shepel, Director, Strategy and Consulting at Pfizer, and Bashir Agboola, Chief Technology Officer and Vice President at Hospital for Special Surgery.
HITLAB welcomes Bill Taranto, President of Merck Global Health Innovation Fund, Sari Kaganoff, General Manager from Rock Health, William Carson, Former President and CEO of Otsuka Pharmaceutical Development & Commercialization, Annaswamy Vaidheesh, Former Managing Director at Glaxosmithkline Pharmaceutical, Professor M. P. Gupta Dhanjay, Chair Professor at IIT Delhi, Professor Supten Sarbadhikari, Digital Health Expert with the World Health Organization (WHO), and many more.
· Attendees can take a virtual stroll down “Innovators Alley,” where they can join innovators for live demos in progress or schedule a one-on-one for more information.
· Curated breakout groups and workshops will be led by executives from leading pharma, life science, government affairs, and private equity firms.
· HITLAB’s “Innovator Showcase” will give innovators and startups the opportunity to pitch their digital health solution to the general audience of providers, payers and investors and address audience questions.
· Inspiring keynote addresses from global digital health leaders, followed by live Q&A sessions.
· Interviews and Panel Discussions led by digital health experts and Wall Street Journal reporters
· Virtual networking will be available throughout the Summit, including featured virtual tea-times and happy hours.
· 360Medlink: Clinically-validated patient treatment companion tailored by therapy, language and cultural preferences.
· Andgo Systems: Automated absence management and employee communication for complex organizations in healthcare.
· Careteam Technologies: Virtual care collaboration and communication platform that health organizations deploy to support all the needs of patients in one digital location
· Conquer Experience: Digital simulation platform for surgical training and assessment.
· HyIvy Health: Intelligent and holistic pelvic rehabilitation device for women.
· IRegained: Neuro-rehabilitation for stroke patients looking to regain hand function.
· InVivo AI: Novel algorithms designed specifically for use in drug discovery.
· ManagingLife: A digital health solution lowering the human and financial cost of chronic pain.
· OPTT: Clinical trial validated telepsychiatry solution powered by proprietary machine learning algorithms.
· VoxNeuro: Breakthrough brain assessment measures neuromarkers to reliably inform brain health management.
· Zilia: Quantifying biomarkers in the eye for better clinical outcomes.