- Created by using Fujifilm’s unique cassette digital radiology and image processing technology, the FDR Nano, brings you the premium digital X-ray cart system with amazing – movement, workflow, usability, and quality
- With a compact digital X-ray cart system, the brand aims to offer solutions for critical
Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Monday took his first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine at AIIMS here and appealed to all those who are eligible to get inoculated.
Nurse P Niveda, who hails from Puducherry, administered Bharat Biotech''s COVAXIN to the prime minister, sources said.
Brazil’s capital has entered a two-week lockdown, joining several states in adopting measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19 as intensive care beds begin to fill in some important cities.
At least eight Brazilian states adopted curfews over the past week due to the rise in
The COVID-19 vaccination drive for people above 60 years and those aged 45 and above with comorbidities will begin on Monday at 192 health facilities, including 136 private hospitals in the national capital, Delhi government officials said.
The vaccines will be administered free of cost at
CEO and Co-Founder: Neha Sinha, Epoch Elder Care and Dementia expert
Dementia is a complex disease often draining family members and stripping elders of their identity thus leaving many devastated. Contrary to popular opinion labeling it as a mental health issue, dementia actually occurs when parts
In view of rising in fresh COVID-19 cases, the Kerala government will conduct RT-PCR tests free of cost for expatriates returning to the state, the government said on Friday as 3,671 more peopled tested positive, taking the infection count to 10.52 lakh. The toll due
US health advisers endorsed a one-dose COVID-19 vaccine from Johnson & Johnson on Friday, putting the nation on the cusp of adding an easier-to-use option to fight the pandemic.
The Food and Drug Administration is expected to quickly follow the recommendation and make J&J’s shot the
The Home Ministry on Friday said the existing COVID-19 guidelines will remain in force till March 31. In a statement, the Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) said while there has been a substantial decline in the active and new Covid-19 cases, there is a need
National Health Authority has entered into an agreement with Common Service Centre (e-governance) to issue free PVC card Ayushman cards to eligible beneficiaries of Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (AB PM-JAY) starting from 1st March 2021 in 10 States/UTs i.e. Bihar, Manipur, Uttar Pradesh, Haryana, Tripura, Nagaland,
· SpiceHealth’s mobile testing laboratory to conduct RT-PCR tests of pilgrims visiting Haridwar for Kumbh
· To conduct rapid antigen tests at 5 locations on Uttarakhand border for pilgrims entering the State
· Testing to begin from 26thFebruary, 2021
· SpiceHealth has conducted close to a million RT-PCR tests since launching its